Harvard Divinity School | Andover Hall
Enclosure commissioning provider for the renovation and expansion of historic Andover Hall, originally constructed in 1911. The six-story, 55,000-square-foot building includes classrooms, seminar rooms, a lecture hall, a multi-faith chapel, and offices. The four-story, 36,000-square-foot Theological Library is connected to Andover Hall by the Cloister Link and was built in 2001. The renovation and expansion will relocate Student Services to Andover Hall and replace the link with an addition that will contain special collections and other event and support spaces. The building addition includes large areas of curtain walls and vegetative roof areas.