Design services are provided to owners, contractors, developers, architects and fabricators with emphasis on repairs and renovations of damaged, distressed and non-performing buildings, structures, and enclosures.
Renovations undertaken by RRJ involve modification, defect correction, and upgrading of both structural and architectural elements and enclosure systems. RRJ's portfolio of repair expertise extends across all building types from hi-rise towers; healthcare facilities; educational buildings; historic landmark structures; public works; plazas; stadium | event centers; and residential units; to parking garages; industrial facilities; bridges; and transit related infrastructure.
With in-house capabilities in project evaluation, design development, bidding, construction administration, and field testing, RRJ’s services can be tailored to meet specific project requirements. These capacities, combined with the knowledge and experience of our experts, yield repair design solutions that are responsive, efficient, and cost effective.
Repair | Restoration Design Services
- Pre-Design Forensic Investigation
- Architectural | Structural Redesign
- Building Enclosure Repair
- Code Compliance Retrofits
- Material Failure Redesign
- Construction Defect Remediation
- Historic Restoration Design
- Design Drawing | Specification Development
- Bidding Assistance
- Construction Contract Administration
- Quality Assurance Testing
- Construction Inspection