We are one of the most respected forensic building consultants in the country. See why we are leaders.
Andover Hall, originally constructed in 1911 is a six-story, 55,000-square-foot historic building programmed with classrooms, seminar rooms, a lecture hall, a multi-faith chapel, and offices. The four-story, 36,000-square-foot Theological Library is connected to Andover Hall by the Cloister Link and was built in 2001. The renovation and expansion replaces the link with an addition that will contain special collections and other event and support spaces. The building addition includes large areas of curtain walls and vegetative roof areas. RRJ was retained to provide a full building commissioning program for the renovation and expansion.
Scope of Services
|Client||BR+A Consulting Engineers|
|Team||Patrick Reicher, Sarah Flock, Lurita McIntosh Blank, Andrea Baird, Jacob Arnold, Mary Kellogg, Gloria A. Frank|
|Services||Building Enclosure Commissioning (BECx), Historic Preservation, Repair & Restoration Design Services|